“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7)
Did you know that it costs around £90,000 a year to fund St Michael’s ministry?
Without the generous support of our congregation and the income from our halls, we would not be able to continue our essential Christian witness to our community. And as we grow, we need more resources to introduce new ministries at St Michael’s.
We encourage our congregation to give regularly, generously, and prayerfully. Above all, Christian giving should be an expression of gratitude to Jesus, for his amazing free gift of forgiveness and everlasting life.
“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, for your sake he became poor, so that through his poverty you might become rich.” (2 Corinthians 8:9)
There are several ways you can support St Michael’s financially:
- We take a collection during our Sunday morning services. Please make any cheques payable to “St Michael’s PCC No.2 Acc”.
- Many now give by Standing Order, while others use an envelope scheme. If you are not currently on either of these schemes and would like to sign up, please contact our Treasurer, Martin Bennett by emailing us at: email@example.com
- If you wish to make a online donation to St Michael’s, our account number is 00110637 and our sort code is 30-93-44.
- If you do your online shopping through the Give As You Live website, a proportion of your spending at online stores like Amazon will be donated to St Michael’s.
- We are always very grateful to those who leave a legacy to St Michael’s in their Will. More details are available here.
- Finally, if you are a UK income tax payer we can also claim Gift Aid on your donations. Please contact us and we will send you a Gift Aid declaration form.
Whatever way you give, we appreciate your support!