We’d love you to join us!
We are open for in person worship at St Michael’s.
Sundays in person at 8.30
- Everyone is welcome for a traditional service of Holy Communion or Morning Prayer
Sundays in person at 10.30
- Everyone is welcome!
- Services alternate between family, all age and Holy Communion
- Our service includes songs, prayers, Bible readings and a sermon. Once a month we celebrate Holy Communion together.
- Everyone starts together, and then children up to age 13 head off for separate groups and activities
- Term Cards provide details of our upcoming Sunday series and what’s on.
Every week we publish news, events and service details in our weekly newsletter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.
Keeping in touch
To receive our weekly newsletter please email: email@example.com
- Virtual and in person Bible study homegroups at various times during the week
- Virtual Crossland discipleship course (Thursday evenings)
- Youth groups (Wednesday evenings in our youth space in Church )
- Stay and Play Friday’s: info here
- Fellowship (2nd Wednesday of the month)
- Book Club (4th Wednesday of the month)
If you have any questions please talk to our vicar Rev. Daniel Kirk or the churchwarden (Sandie).