How to join us being Church at St Michael’s during current Covid-19 times
We are open for worship at St Michael’s whether in person or online. To help limit the spread of coronavirus and to protect each other in our parish, we are observing social distancing in our worship together until we are advised otherwise.
We meet at the following times, please join us!
- Thursday mornings at 8am for a traditional and reflective service of Morning Prayer. This is online via Zoom
- Sunday at 8.30am a simple service of morning prayer lasting 30 minutes (with increased social distancing and no chatting after the service).
- Sunday at 10.30am for a family service online via Zoom
Every week we publish the Zoom link and service details in our weekly Friday newsletter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the details
Keeping in touch
To receive our weekly newsletter please email: email@example.com
We are reappraising the situation day by day but for the time being the following are online:
- Virtual Bible study homegroup
- Crossland discipleship course
- Youth groups
- Christianity Explored course
To find help on using Zoom click here
You can find more information about what the Church of England recommends here.
If you have any questions please talk to our vicar Rev. Daniel Kirk or the churchwardens (John or Sam).