We’d love you to join us for our Sunday services!
We are open for in person worship at St Michael’s.
Sundays in person at 8.30
- Everyone is welcome for a traditional service of Holy Communion or Morning Prayer
- Over the summer, we continue to meet in the side chapel
Sundays in person at 10.30
- Everyone is welcome!
- Over the summer, our services are suitable for all ages.
- Our service includes songs, prayers, Bible readings and a sermon
Meeting in person
Here are some of the precautions we’re taking to make our building Covid-secure when we hold in-person services and groups. In accordance with Government and Church of England guidelines we have completed, and are adhering to a Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessment.
To help keep everyone safe and follow the government’s regulations, we’re asking everyone to:
- Stay at home if you have any possible Covid-19 symptoms
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Be considerate to others
- Face coverings are no longer legally required in the building, but we’re encouraging people to consider keeping them on especially when signing inside.
- Wash hands frequently
- Complete a Test and Trace QR code
Every week we publish news, events and service details in our weekly Friday newsletter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.
Keeping in touch
To receive our weekly newsletter please email: email@example.com
- Virtual and in person Bible study homegroups at various times during the week
- Virtual Crossland discipleship course (Thursday evenings)
- Youth groups (Monday and Wednesday evenings)
- In person Alpha course – starts September!
To find help on using Zoom click here
You can find more information about what the Church of England recommends here.
If you have any questions please talk to our vicar Rev. Daniel Kirk or the churchwardens (John or Sam).