We’d love you to join us for our Sunday services!
We are open for in person worship at St Michael’s.
Sundays in person at 8.30
- Everyone is welcome for a traditional service of Holy Communion or Morning Prayer
Sundays in person at 10.30
- Everyone is welcome!
- Services alternate between family, all age and Holy Communion
- Our service includes songs, prayers, Bible readings and a sermon. Once a month we celebrate Holy Communion together.
- Everyone starts together, and then children up to age 13 head off for separate groups and activities
- Download our term card for details of our upcoming Sunday sermons.
Meeting in person
Here are some of the precautions we’re taking to make our building Covid-secure when we hold in-person services and groups. In accordance with Government and Church of England guidelines we have completed, and are adhering to a Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessment.
To help keep everyone safe and follow the government’s regulations, we’re asking everyone to:
- Stay at home if you have any possible Covid-19 symptoms
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Be considerate to others
- Face coverings are encouraged but required whilst in the building.
- Wash hands frequently
- Complete a Test and Trace QR code
Every week we publish news, events and service details in our weekly newsletter. Please email email@example.com to be added to the mailing list.
Keeping in touch
To receive our weekly newsletter please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual and in person Bible study homegroups at various times during the week
- Virtual Crossland discipleship course (Thursday evenings)
- Youth groups (Wednesday evenings in our youth space in Church )
- Stay and Play Friday’s: info here
- Fellowship (2nd Wednesday of the month)
- Book Club (4th Wednesday of the month)
To find help on using Zoom click here
You can find more information about what the Church of England recommends here.
If you have any questions please talk to our vicar Rev. Daniel Kirk or the churchwarden (Sam).